Introduction to Communication Final Exam
Prof. Dr. İrfan Erdogan
Please provide brief answers to the following questions:
1. Is it necessary to have at least two people for any communication? Why?
2. Give two examples for the technologically mediated interpersonal communication.
3. Give example for interpersonal communication that (a) you organize the time and place (b) you CAN NOTorganize time and space/place.
4. Provide 5 conditions for the existence of freedom of communication.
5. What is the basic difference between oral communication and verbal communication?
6. Define the nonverbal communication in terms of establishing a relationship.
7. What is the basic condition that a hand movement can be a nonverbal communication?
8. How do we regulate an interaction by means of nonverbal communication?
9. What is the difference between the prevailing daily public relations of a company and the public relations that books write about?
10. Name the main parties involved in a tv commercial?
11. Name three carriers of mass communication content.
12. Give two examples to computer mediated communication.
13. Give one over-representation and one under-representation in mass media practices.